This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread

3 posters

Go down

temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread Empty temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread

Post by duracell Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

hello anyone?
I missed the last few days of the original thread so have no idea what we were talking about but am missing it so started one here (as I couldn't see one?!?).

Calum had a funny day today...Woke at midnight (Mon night/Tues morn) and again at 5.30am but went off to sleep again with just a dummy popped in. Slept through until 8.30am Shocked meant neither he nor I had time for breakfast ceral before buggyfit! Then he was tired for most of the day but managed a couple of 10 mins snoozes and 2 45 mins nap - that was it!!! (He normally manged apx 3 hours in total from multiple 30 mins naps).

Surprisingly he was fine during swimming and dinner but did grumple a lot through the day.

We've started brushing his tooth as it's been out a few weeks now (it still looks like half a tooth but we thought we should start!). It is hard to remember in the evening though!

duracell

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread Empty Re: temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread

Post by sarah&vee Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 am

Very Happy Hi everyone. I missed this thread too. even if it's just to read what everyone else has been up to.

We're visiting my friend today from work. I'm hoping I can get Esther to have a decent nap before we go. She's been awake since 5am so I know she's shattered.

Violet is currently running around naked putting wet washing on the radiator Laughing

Duracell...we used to brush Violets teeth when she was in the bath when she was tiny..it's easy to remember that way Very Happy

sarah&vee

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread Empty Re: temporary jan feb march 2011 babies thread

Post by applebaba Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 am

Hey ladies!

I always brush my kiddies teeth in the bath too. Archie loves the tooth paste! He nearly has a third tooth, seems he is getting another bottom tooth rather than the top two.

Archie went down at 8pm last night which is really early for him, he woke at 12 and 4am then up for good at 7am. I don't mind too much as I remember Lillie used to go to bed at 10pm and get up at 5am everyday, at least I get to start my day a bit later!

We go center parcs next month, it will be the first time Archie has been swimming. Duracell what does Callum wear in the pool? It is very warm in the swimming complex so I'm undecided on whether he needs one of those baby wetsuits but it does make it easier to hold onto them!

applebaba
applebaba

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by duracell Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 am

I can see the bath working but we don't bathe Calum every day...hhmm need to have a think!

Calum wears just his happy nappy siwm nappy when we are doing waterbabies as it is a hydrotherapy pool. But in the local council pools it is a lot colder so we have a baby wetsuit (TMF brand off Amazon) and he lasts half hour.

duracell

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down