This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/

+3
Charliemouse77
Jaded Diamond
trudyscrumptious76
7 posters

Go down

Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/ Empty Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/

Post by trudyscrumptious76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 pm

I had spotting yesterday and today. Dark brown and very brief. But DH wanted me to call docs so I did. They rang me back and I told him the blood had stopped but I still had a bit of cramping. So he said right we'll call the hospital tomorrow and get you scanned to see what's going on!! Shocked I thought he was going to say it's normal just take it easy. Now I'm worried No
trudyscrumptious76
trudyscrumptious76

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/ Empty Re: Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/

Post by Jaded Diamond Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:14 pm

They'd probably rather re-assure you than have you worrying. Lots of luck xx
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/ Empty Re: Might be having a scan tomorrow :-/

Post by Charliemouse77 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. The dr is probably trying to put your mind at rest.
Xx

Charliemouse77

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by trudyscrumptious76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Aw thanks for that! You're probably right. I hope all is as it should be tomorrow
trudyscrumptious76
trudyscrumptious76

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tasha20 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Awww hun I am sure all is well xxxx
tasha20
tasha20

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Try not to panic. I had brown spotting around 6 weeks with Chloe and doc sent me for an early scan. She said it wasn't because she was worried....more so it would put my mind at rest so I could relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

When scanned it turned out to be an implantation bleed that hadn't been heavy enough to make it's way out.
cat
cat

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-07-07

https://www.facebook.com/mrsayres

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellypep Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm

They like to check! And thats good ! Im sure all is fine xxx

Hellypep

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by trudyscrumptious76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 pm

It's good to know it's standard procedure. It would be lovely to stop worrying for a bit. Thanks everyone. x
trudyscrumptious76
trudyscrumptious76

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsc Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:15 am

A lot of the time they're not necessarily worried, more they want to reassure you and see if they can find where the spotting has come from. I had this with my son so they sent me for one at 8 weeks to reassure me, everything was fine and the spotting never returned although they couldn't figure out why it had happened or where it had come from, which is sometimes the case I suppose. Good luck today, I know it's worrying but it's exciting as well that you get to see your little baby Smile

mrsc

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down