This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife.

4 posters

Go down

back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife. Empty back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife.

Post by hennaly Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 am

I had an appointment today to see my midwife at 3.30, i arrived at 3.25 and booked in, 4.10 i still hadnt been seen and there were 2 others in front of me who still hadnt been seen either, normally i may have coped with this but i hate seeing the midwife anyway so have as few appoinments as poss and to top that one of the other woman there had a son of about 3 who was running round causing chaos and everytime she told him to do something he ignored her, she threatened him with the naughty step then telling grandma then telling daddy, he completely ignored her and not once did she get off her fat arse and make him do as he was told then to top it all she said if your a good boy i will get you sweets Evil or Very Mad
At this point i went to the desk and said 'can you please tell my midwife to make me a scan appointment and ring me as i cant stand it in here for a second longer.
I am now at home having wasted my afternoon and still havnt seen a midwife for an appointment she made not me that i didnt even want anyway. Mad
hennaly
hennaly

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife. Empty Re: back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife.

Post by fran_25 Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:58 am

Grrr- poor you, thats so annying i hate how they make a big deal about being on time for appts etc and then you end up sitting round usually for at least 20 mins- so annoying esp when you are pregnant!

hope midwife rings you and sorts it out soon! ((HUG))

i miss the hug smiley!!
fran_25
fran_25

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife. Empty Re: back with a headache and didnt get to see my midwife.

Post by lea m Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:04 pm

Oooh I hate waiting for appointments too!! Evil or Very Mad
And mothers who sit on their butts while there kids run wild and then treat them for it really get my goat! Mad
I feel for you hun I really do!
lea m
lea m

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna23 Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 am

ohhhhh how fustrating Evil or Very Mad
Anna23
Anna23

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down