This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so annoyed..

2 posters

Go down

I am so annoyed.. Empty I am so annoyed..

Post by kadeandlogansmummy Thu May 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Seriously. My neighbour is an idiot (part 5000!! - i've posted about her before).

I got a letter through my door this morning saying the council had a complaint about the state of our garden.. from our neighbour Evil or Very Mad . Malcolm has just cut the grass and worked his bloody hardest trying to make it look nice etc, it's so hard for him having to take care of the boys while i go through this hard patch, do most of the housework and take care of the grass etc. He did it though, sure it isn't perfect, but the grass is short and there's no rubbish or anything lying about.

Next door is so bloody spiteful, her grass is currently up to her windows, her garden is littered with rubbish, and every time the council mention it to her she just shrugs and says 'i never asked for a house with a garden, they can cut it', so the council eventually gives in and comes and cuts it etc so the whole neighbourhood doesn't look like rubbish.

I AM SO MAD. So they are sending my neighbourhood manager round to 'have a word with me', boy is that man going to get a peice of my bloody mind!
kadeandlogansmummy
kadeandlogansmummy

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

I am so annoyed.. Empty Re: I am so annoyed..

Post by KikoDinoGirl Thu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Yeah definately!!!! x

KikoDinoGirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down