This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So tired and annoyed

3 posters

Go down

So tired and annoyed Empty So tired and annoyed

Post by *star* Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 am

ok so i just want to go to sleep.

i got my eldest to bed about 3 and he went to sleep straight away. got my youngest in bed with milk and i just going up into bed when the door went. it was a damn powergen sales guy.

ok so i got rid of him, went back up and oliver is crying. get him some more milk and i fall asleep. wake up cause the phone is going.im half asleep so dont answer it, but then the house phone goes. i still ignore it cause im upstairs and its downstairs. by now i have this really bad headache, that i get if i need sleep but dont get it (or get woken up).

oliver is awake in his cot shouting out etc, so i leave him and try to get back to sleep.

next thing i know the door is going again, i leave it and look out the window and see the powergen guy walking away. oliver is now crying and i try and blank him out hoping he'll drop off.

then hes crying more and the damn door goes again and someone bangs on it. i get up get dressed go downstairs and there is no one there. so i get oliver and i come sit in the living room, still with a pounding headache, with benjamin still asleep and wonder how im going to get through the next hour and a half until oh gets home before i can go to bed again.

i just want to sleep.....
*star*
*star*

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

So tired and annoyed Empty Re: So tired and annoyed

Post by emmie Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:39 pm

aww hun, i would of knocked that salesmans head off lol.

hope you getsome much needed sleep soon

emmie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

So tired and annoyed Empty Re: So tired and annoyed

Post by sarah113 Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 pm

hope you got some sleep hun
sarah113
sarah113

Female