This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone tell me what this pain is??

+3
lea m
chickadee1976
~*Leanne*~
7 posters

Go down

Can anyone tell me what this pain is?? Empty Can anyone tell me what this pain is??

Post by ~*Leanne*~ Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:16 am

I have had it quite a long time now since being pregnant, the pain in my left rib, i did mention it a few weeks back but last night and today it seems to be worse, where its hurting constantly - if i press it it seems to be really tender - what do you think it is???

~*Leanne*~

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me what this pain is?? Empty Re: Can anyone tell me what this pain is??

Post by chickadee1976 Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:18 am

I had something similar and from having a google about it seems its just your body strtching to accomodate everything. Not much help i know cos its agony
chickadee1976
chickadee1976

Female
Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me what this pain is?? Empty Re: Can anyone tell me what this pain is??

Post by lea m Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 am

Could it not just be baby? Sticking his foot up there? I had that with the others but I cant remember how far I was then sorry!
It could also be the muscle inbetween the ribs stretching! I have pulled a muscle there and it is very painful?! I hope it eases soon whatever the cause!
lea m
lea m

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:46 am

sorry to hear that you are in such pain hun Sad

I have been getting stretching pains on one side as well. It is agony and not very nice at all. I really hope they ease off

Christina

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by myballsyourchin Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:52 am

sounds like stretching uterus/pregnancy pains ..it dont get no better hun unfortunatly Crying or Very sad
myballsyourchin
myballsyourchin

Female
Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by dannii87 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 am

Aww hun, it's horrible all these aches & pains! Joys of pregnancy Rolling Eyes

I'm sure it's just stretching like the others have said. Not sure how far gone you are but could it be baby has been kicking your ribs and bruised them?

(Haha Midna, loving the new name Wink )
dannii87
dannii87

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Leanne*~ Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:09 am

nooooooooooooooo its agony - i cant cope with it anymore Sad

~*Leanne*~

Female
Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by jemz26 Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 am

i would definatly take a trip to the emrgency room, u may have a bruised rib or something. Ususally stretchin pains are not that painful.
best to be on the safe side let us kno hun.

jemz26

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down