This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby causing pain in c-section area?

4 posters

Go down

Baby causing pain in c-section area? Empty Baby causing pain in c-section area?

Post by Tiny Sue Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 am

Hi.

I know I've asked questions about baby movement causing pain before, but at the moment, since baby moved down, when he/she moves I get stinging pain in the area of my 3 year old section scar on the inside. Am I imagining things? Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it yet another imagining on my part?

Sue

Tiny Sue

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Baby causing pain in c-section area? Empty Re: Baby causing pain in c-section area?

Post by Loulabele Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 am

Sorry sue i haven't got a clue chick....
Hopefully someone will know xx

Loulabele

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Baby causing pain in c-section area? Empty Re: Baby causing pain in c-section area?

Post by KikoDinoGirl Thu May 21, 2009 11:24 am

That doesn't sound pleasant at all - this is my first baby, so obviously have no clue, can you speak to midwife and ask?

KikoDinoGirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Sue Thu May 21, 2009 11:33 am

I will say it to the gp tomorrow, kiko, as I've got a checkup tomorrow and one in the hospital on Monday. It isn't pleasant but fairly shortlived...the only thing that I would be worried about would be adhesions, which are apparently quite common. But then again, I read too much.

Sue

Tiny Sue

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KikoDinoGirl Thu May 21, 2009 11:36 am

I will say it to the gp tomorrow, kiko, as I've got a checkup tomorrow and one in the hospital on Monday. It isn't pleasant but fairly shortlived...the only thing that I would be worried about would be adhesions, which are apparently quite common. But then again, I read too much.

Okay thats good (about speaking to the GP) glad it's shortlived if nothing else, rest up before tomorrow though xx

KikoDinoGirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rusks Fri May 22, 2009 6:53 am

i got his too sue my scar is 2 years 3 months old ish and i got a real ache/ stingyness around that area especailly when i walk or get Braxton hicks. let me know what the gp says x
rusks
rusks

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down