This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over.

+3
tasha20
Krazi
prubear
7 posters

Go down

Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over. Empty Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over.

Post by prubear Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 am

I feel so sick and tired. Nothing working, nothing stops the sickness nothing makes me feel awake and fresh i cant stand it pale silent just wanna stop feeling sick please i'll do anything Sad
prubear
prubear

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over. Empty Re: Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over.

Post by Krazi Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 am

The fatigue is a killer but embrace your sickness, when its gone its a worry lol

Krazi

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over. Empty Re: Sorry but this is the only place i can moan over and over.

Post by tasha20 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 am

If it's really bad I know people who have had success with Acupuncture.

Maybe look into that hun x

tasha20
tasha20

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by tacha_maree Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 am

ah i feel for you Pru, i really dont know what to suggest i just have ginger bisuits and a glass of mil but that doesnt always work now though.

tacha_maree

Female
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by prubear Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

I dnt think id worry if all my symptoms stopped tbh, it wouldnt be out of the ordinary as i know it can happen Smile

A days break would be lovely just to recharge my batteries, the evenings are the worst, even eating doesnt help, with olli id feel sick -eat and be fine til i needed to eat again but this time i have a constant wave of nausea and being sick, nothing seems to stop it even for an hour or two, i feel such a whinger but its so wearing.

I will try ginger biscuits and ask the MW about acupuncture, if she has info on it, when i see her on friday.
Just had a bath to freshen up n relax abit n thats helped me feel nicer, and OH put me some dinner in the oven so least that will fill me up n not make it any worse.
prubear
prubear

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamjar Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Maybe your having a girl?? lol.

Oh hun, I really feel for you Sad Its rubbish feeling really sick. Specially when you are trying to hide it.

Ive heard travel sickness bands are meant to help?

I hope your feeling better soon xxx

Jamjar

Female
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by WeePrincess Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey Prubear
I went to the doctor to get booked in today and she told me that if i'm really suffering with sickness there is tablets they can give you for it although I'm not that bad just nausea a few times a day.
Not sure how i feel about medication, but if you're feeling that bad might be worth it?

WeePrincess

Female
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by prubear Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

i had heard about tablets they can offer you but im not sure about them either, dnt really know why, kinda think they'll make it worse lol or when i have a good day i wont notice because of taking them iyswim. Sometimes i think its starting to get better but then as the evening gets closer its worse so who knows.

OH would love a girl though lol Im not so fussed, though boys are lovely, i know what to do with boys lol
prubear
prubear

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsc Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 am

Apparently boiling a few grains of rice and then drinking the starchy water can help... Never tried it so no idea if it works!

mrsc

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down