This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary July, August, Sept 2011 thread

+9
ladyjp
littleizziesmummy
kirstyd
MiltonSpammy
SassyJay
lilG
JP
songbird
helenness
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Temporary July, August, Sept 2011 thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Temporary July, August, Sept 2011 thread

Post by ladyjp Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 am

There's a video link on the main pf site to a really easy way to tie a wrap, even I managed it and that's saying something! It's in the babywearing section.

Jack loves being in the wrap. I've got a Connecta too which he's a wee bit small for at the moment.

Going to have him weighed this afternoon, I'm thinking he'll be 8lbs plus as he's filling out all his sleepsuits really well now!

ladyjp

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Temporary July, August, Sept 2011 thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Temporary July, August, Sept 2011 thread

Post by JP Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 am

Oh my goodness, after 3 nights of "bliss" last night was terrible Sad Rhys woke up every 1-2 hours to feed and this morning he wouldn't go back to sleep so I was up since 7am. He then proceeded to vomit up the contents of his stomach and was immediately hungry so I fed him again and he started to do it again! Sad

He's also not burping much anymore. I'm doing the same exact thing but I can only get him to do it every 3-4 feeds or so. I'm wondering if it's because his latch is better? But then why would he vom up all his milk? I'm so tired that this is really stressing me out!
JP
JP

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by blakes mummy Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Jess have you got any infacol? Id try him with a bit of that each feed to help with the wind I love you

blakes mummy

Female
Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm

I don't have any but I might have DH pick some up tomorrow.

We bathed Rhys at 9 tonight to prep him for bed and he has only just now gone to sleep!! He was feeding on and off from 9:30 to 12:10. Im a bit worried about letting him eat so much as I did the same this morning and he vomited it all up. I think he just had too much to eat and I don't want him to vom it up in his sleep. Sheesh. It's very stressful having a baby!
JP
JP

Female
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2