This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form!

+11
Catch22
lea m
M2BSquare
bensmumsam
SweetMammaT
*BB2012*
KatKaya
Redshoes
Lightning
Lovesalaugh
Game Hosts
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form! Empty WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form!

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 am

Hello and to our Halloween Werewolf Game!

[bWe're back to using the original thread, sorry for the confusion![/b]

Last edited by Game Hosts on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Game Hosts

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form! Empty Re: WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form!

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:34 am

PLAYER LIST

Don't think there's an easy way to do multis atm but if you click a player's name it'll take you to their profile and you can click "about" then "find all posts by user" or something like that, thought it might be useful. Sorry for the notifications you've probably all got now though!

1. Redshoes
2. Claree
3. liz- innocent villager - night 1 kill
4. kazzie-bo
5. MrsMiggins
6. bensmumsam
7. SweetMammaT
8. Lightning
9. Catch22
10. beckyd
11. lfc_sarah
12. Lea m
13. reddybeck
14. sarafet
15. bb2012
16. KatKaya
17. JemimaPuddleDuck
18. BlackSheep
19. GoldenPhoenix
20. Lauraaax
21. barb777
22. LOVESaLAUGH

IMPORTANT POSTS
This is where I'll put links to each lynch, kill, power use, announcement etc.

Night one kill
First Village Idiot mission complete

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form! Empty Re: WEREWOLF GAME- Go back to the main form!

RESERVED FOR TALLIES

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

GAME OPEN

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:37 am

For those who couldn't see earlier, please do queen votes in green and/or say "queen vote" to distinguish from lynch votes.

Queen vote SpaceCowgirl

Vote ER

Like that ^^

You can still colour texts in the usual way with square brackets. Smile

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovesalaugh Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:40 am

Hello. ...

So is the game restarting completely? ?

Lovesalaugh

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovesalaugh Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:43 am

Should have read op first lol ok.

Lovesalaugh

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovesalaugh Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:43 am

Should have read op first lol ok.

Lovesalaugh

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:45 am

I'm here!!

Lightning

Female
Registration date : 2015-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:50 am

No lynch/kill etc until tomorrow now, while we wait for everyone to get here.

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Redshoes Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 am

The forum is working on browser. Who's having problems? People are still gonna use the forum I don't understand why the game's moving?

Anyway, hello Smile

And from previous game thread. ..

[QUOTE=Redshoes;n7094919]

My reasons were correct. You stayed you'd been jogging and we're watching TWD. Why would you watch something so amazing as that and be on your phone checking PF? You saidyou'dcatchuplater, insinuating you were off to carry on watching TWD?but then you were back because of your DD, which made no sense as why try watching tv,feed DD and be on PF? I know we're amazing multi taskers but none of that read right and you were quickly back to RIP. Your reaction makes me even more suss tbh especially you mentioning tit for tat voting, you vote who you think is bad, so therefore only baddies use tit for tat to cover their badasses and you pointing out your not seems as suss. I may well be wrong about you but being no role mama I don't give a hoot being vocal about my suspicions lol

Lol at tapa making you look like a knob KK, I doesn't know there was that function! X[/QUOTE]
Redshoes
Redshoes

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Redshoes Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:05 am

The game threads gone so can't quote Lightning now so hey ho. Hopefully be back later.
Redshoes
Redshoes

Female
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 am

Shoes some people can't get on the forum on browser,  some people can't see posts after last night and some have random posts going missing or their posts are not posting,  even on browser. I've had some of these problems myself.

Last edited by Game Hosts on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 am

The thread's gone?!

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:24 am

I didn't say I was feeding dd???

This is what happened...I went for a jog, dd was in bed. Came home, started watching TWD with oh and then dd woke up, I went upstairs and lay with her to get her back to sleep and whilst I did I was on PF. When she dozed off again I went back downstairs and watched the rest of TWD. What is hard to grasp about this?

Lightning

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 am

I actually don't understand what you are talking about RS but your story is completely and utterly wrong. I wouldn't mind if you were voting for me for actual reasons but they are bonkers reasons since they are totally wrong. Never once did I say I was feeding dd, never once did I say I was watching TWD and on my phone, if you could get back on the thread you would see I said dd woke up so I caught up on PF whilst I was trying to get her back to sleep.

The tit for tat thing is because you have randomly picked me out the blue, said things that aren't right and voting me. Of course it would get my back up and want to vote for you as it seems extremely suss but I won't be voting for anyone yet until there are actual reasons to vote for someone then some incorrect story.

Lightning

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 am

than*

Lightning

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:30 am

In fact you can go and check on the thread, page 6 is where I said 'Just caught up as dd woke up and wanted me to lie in bed with her. Trying to sneak out the bed again is proving to be difficult!'

Lightning

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:31 am

Oh and saying I had been for a jog and halfway through TWD is actually when we had stopped it because I went for a pee, came on PF and then dd woke up.

Anyway, that's all I am going to say on this now.

Lightning

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KatKaya Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:32 am

Hello lads

KatKaya

Female
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KatKaya Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 am

Will everyone see the link and know to come in here? Hope so.. It's very quiet at the minute. I've to take Dilan to the docs at 5.15, she has croup and needs a steroid. She has coughed all day 😭.

KatKaya

Female
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by *BB2012* Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 am

Hey all!

rip liz Sad

at my mums at the moment and we only brought one charger with us so will be more active tomorrow when I dont have to fight with the kids for a charger Laughing

*BB2012*

Female
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetMammaT Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:04 am

I'm finally here!!

The forum been messed up royally for me today! It was only showing three posts from today (BeckyD, mine and leas) up till about 3pm so I msgd SCG on FB and asked if that was all that had been posted and she said that there was another two pages!

The browser version was just giving me an error page too :/ Really hope it gets sorted soon as I'm really missing the forum!

So anyhoo, back to the game. So no lunch and kill tonight right? But what about us voting for the queen? Is that being extended to tomorrow night too?

SweetMammaT

Female
Registration date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Hosts Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 am

Yes, queen vote is being put back a day too while we all find our feet.

Game Hosts

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetMammaT Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:06 am

Okey dokey, thanks gh

SweetMammaT

Female
Registration date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next