This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog become over protective

2 posters

Go down

dog become over protective Empty dog become over protective

Post by sarahd84 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am

last night i was feeling terrible iv had headache again for few days and id had enough, hubby came home and gave me a cuddle and i just burst into tears. the next thing i know my staffy was growling at him and trying to nudge his arm off me. this is extreamly unusual for him, he is very much a daddies boy, he sits in the window waiting for him and does what he tells him.

hes fine with him now was just that time.

sarahd84

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

dog become over protective Empty Re: dog become over protective

Post by celtpils1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 am

I also have a protective staffy who knows very well when I don't feel a 100%, and if I'm crying and somebody cuddles me he tries to come in between us and makes sure that he is there. Staffies are very sensitive and even though you were being comforted he must have felt it was his job and so wanted to make himself known and heard that he was there for you. Mine is lying over my lap at the moment as if to say 'ok you've done enough today, sit here and relax and rest!!'. They are wonderful dogs.

celtpils1

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum