This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep

5 posters

Go down

so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep Empty so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:39 pm

not even tired just keep thinking about how stupid I am and I how need to stop being such a wimp Rolling Eyes

I'm sure these pills dont help Laughing

is anyone awake, I'm really bored
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep Empty Re: so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep

Post by Jaded Diamond Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Lots of hugs mb.
When I wind myself up I make myself do an alphabet game in my head (no googling allowed) where you go through the alphabet & name a town in the UK, a town in the rest of the world, and a country.
It's meant to stop the adrenaline flowing & let your mind calm down to sleep.
Not sure if that will help x
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep Empty Re: so irratated (sp?) with myself I can't sleep

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

that would make me worse cos i'd be annoyed that I dont know the town then wont go to sleep until i figure 1 out Laughing

can we play the stupidest thing a man can say game?
my dads today
"you really need to start losing that baby weight Jade you are getting huge"

yes dad i realise in 2 years i've managed to gain 3 stone, no need to point it out to me.
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Diamond Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Wtf! Ignore him jade, you're bfing & need to focus on just you right now, no extra stress.
The alphabet games are easier than I thought they'd be, just take your time with each one. I do deep breaths between each bit to try and give myself more time, I rarely get past h because my adrenaline calms a bit x
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelma Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Jade you could play that game the way I do: with names. (Albert, Bernard, Casper..)
Thelma
Thelma

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

hmmm those games would take my mind off things Very Happy
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth and her face Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Ignore your dad, that's ridic. My dad is tactless as well xx

Beth and her face

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Xena Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 pm

I used to do the alphabet thing too when I tried to go to sleep when I was younger. I thought I was the only one that did that haha.

I just picked a topic - anything, like countries, or cities, or names, or fruits, or animals etc. and went through the alphabet trying to think of one for every letter.

armadillo
bear
cat
dog
elephant

etc

Xena

Female
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth and her face Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Or to pass tIme you can think of amazing boys names for me xx ha

Beth and her face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 pm

haha beth my dads been dumped loadsa times cos of it LOL

ohh just got some good news, an old friend is coming down at the end of the month EEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 pm

ohh Beth what about James?
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth and her face Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Yay for friend coming down!!!

Mm I like James but I want something a bit unusual xx

Beth and her face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth and her face Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Also did you have a lovely day? Did Eve enjoy? Xx

Beth and her face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 pm

haha no a gypsy cornered me and made me pay £6 for a fake flower with some heather wrapped in tin foil, i tried getting away but she wouldnt let me past and was all in my face so i just gave her the money so she let me get away.
then i let eve play with the flower and she ate abit of the heather so i took it off her and now her face is all red so I'm thinking allergic reaction? :/
then i had a slush puppy to cheer me up and it wasnt dialuted so it tasted GROSS!

so basically Eve is teething and has allergic reaction so she REALLY wasnt happy :/

decided i dont want to go back to dorset steam fair again lol
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth and her face Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh my gosh lol... Sounds like you had a fab day Neutral wtf was the gypsy doing?!? Sounds like Eve did have an allergic reaction, bless her.

Xx

Beth and her face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MiltonSpammy Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

no idea but i dont like her she was like "you will have good luck i can see it things are going to change" I must have looked well depressed for her to think things have to change haha
I was just thinking "well the good lucks not happening now otherwise I'D STILL HAVE MY MONEY!!"

yeah shes asleep now, ima check on her in a min though cos i'm scared she'll stop breathing now ¬¬
MiltonSpammy
MiltonSpammy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum