This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend who has no friends or family needs help

Go down

A friend who has no friends or family needs help Empty A friend who has no friends or family needs help

Post by Flame Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Hey ladies Long time no post Smile Hope you are all very well.

I come for advice, I have been told tonight by a girl i have known for about 13 years that her fella has split up with her has given no reason and his mother has said she isnt fit to be a mother.

My friend has learning difficulties and i dont mean to sound horrible but isnt the quickest of people but she is a good mum to her 3 children and has apparently tried to take her life over the situation. She has messaged me to ask for help but i am not sure what i can do other than try and find out what she is entitled to. The dad of the children is a man that likes a drink (infact i saw them earlier outside the beer off) and he is always screwing about so she would be better off without him to be honest. But how can she find somewhere to live with her children and fight her ex against the children as i am sure he will use her disability against her.

Very grateful for any information you could provide.

Thanks Very Happy
Flame
Flame

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down