This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

emergency june chartstalkers post!

+3
holly
donna
puds
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

emergency june chartstalkers post! - Page 2 Empty Re: emergency june chartstalkers post!

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 am

a fr with fmu on monday morning should show a line that even G won't be able to ignore!!!!
xxxx
puds
puds

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

emergency june chartstalkers post! - Page 2 Empty Re: emergency june chartstalkers post!

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 am

oh and did u use fmu today (must think about if there is anything else i want to say before i hit submit in future!lol)
xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Diamond Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:31 am

puds wrote:jd- i know its usually crap but how many points has ff given u? have u had high points throughout ur cycle?
xxx

I'll start with this one so I don't forget it. I actually hid that section of FF, to try and stop me from looking, which kind of helped but I did check randomly. At 6dpo it was at 35 or something. When I looked yesterday it was at 85. But last month it got to 96 and I still got AF. So its still shit. lol. I just think Af/pg symptoms are too similar sometimes to have that there.

Yeah I used FMU today. G came and woke me up after he'd been to boots (sainsburys & tescos didn't have FR, has anyone else noticed that recently?) and he'd left 1 test in the bathroom and has hidden the other one. I also have a clearblue +/- hidden somewhere that he doesn't know about though lol. I actually think that maybe I'm only 10dpo, cos when I last saw the consultant I took 6 months worth of charts with me (i'm cheeky I know lol) and he said for almost every month that he thought I ovulated the day of the rise not the day of the dip, so convincing myself that I'm only 10dpo instead of 11 calms me on the faint line front lol.
xx
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 am

are u gonna do the other fr monday? good luck for it- maybe u should get a digi?
xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 am

44points today- not too sure why i have any though as have no symptoms- therefore entered no symptoms!
xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Diamond Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:02 am

I think it gives points on your temperatures too.
Last month when It gave me the ridiculous number of points the day I entered in the massively dropped temp it lost me like 40 points!!
Its a crazy system there. Whats it given you for your bd timing?

Right I have the pictures, but the FR plastic strip reflected the light more than anything so its really not even really that visible Sad

(and I can't get the colours inverted.. i've got a newb head on today!)

emergency june chartstalkers post! - Page 2 DSC00494

emergency june chartstalkers post! - Page 2 DSC00471

(I did an opk too just to see lol.)
xxx
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 am

i can see a faint line on the cheapies deff. i so hope this will be an emergency bunker bfp hun
xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Diamond Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:24 am

Me too. On the pictures I can only see it on the cheapie too I shouldn't have taken it out of the case. Could see it clearer when it was in the case!!
I feel so sick with nerves though Sad
xx
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Diamond Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 am

eek thats a crying smiley, I only did the sad face!! lol.
I'm just nervous, but trying not to get my hopes up, I'm not really sad just terrified lol.
xx
Jaded Diamond
Jaded Diamond

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 am

are u sure ur not feeling sick with pregnancy symptoms!lol! i think another test tomoro with fmu is in order- unless u fancy doing a chepie now?!!!
xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by puds Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am

i really hope it is though xxx
puds
puds

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2