This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still feel crap and Dr was no help!!

5 posters

Go down

I still feel crap and Dr was no help!! Empty I still feel crap and Dr was no help!!

Post by ~*Leanne*~ Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:15 am

Well, went to Drs last night and all they said was 'are you stressed' or 'it could be tension headaches you are getting' i told them about me feeling dizzy, headaches, cold, tickly cough, not sleeping, feeling sick - but that's all she said!! i waited nearly an hour in the waiting room for her to say that!!!

anyway - she took my blood pressure which she said was fine, think she said it was 126 or something and im usually 112?!? not sure what that means but she wants me to go for a blood test (again!!) to see if i am Anemic - only time they can fit me in is 10.45am next Monday - i told them i work but they said that's the only time they have got so i had to take that, but going to ring them and cancel it as i see Midwife on 30th so might as well ask her to do it then instead of me having to book half a day off work for something which takes 2mins!!!

how r u girlies this monring?

~*Leanne*~

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

I still feel crap and Dr was no help!! Empty Re: I still feel crap and Dr was no help!!

Post by Mrs_Jay Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 am

aww sucks that she didnt help Sad i wouldnt worry about your blood pressure too much, mine went to 130/80 at one point and they still said it wasnt anything to worry about. hope you feel better soon. i had a bad morning Jacks nappy make me puke LOL x

Mrs_Jay

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

I still feel crap and Dr was no help!! Empty Re: I still feel crap and Dr was no help!!

Post by ~*Leanne*~ Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:43 am

Mrs_Jay wrote:i had a bad morning Jacks nappy make me puke LOL x

Oh how lovely lol

how are you feeling hun?

i feel soooo run down and crap at the moment Sad

~*Leanne*~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_Jay Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 am

haha sorry im feeling okay now, still feel so hot alll the time tho. prehaps u could be anemic then coz i got it later in pregnancy last time and it can defently make you feel runned down Sad

Mrs_Jay

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Leanne*~ Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 am

Mrs_Jay wrote:haha sorry im feeling okay now, still feel so hot alll the time tho. prehaps u could be anemic then coz i got it later in pregnancy last time and it can defently make you feel runned down Sad
Maybe but i remember feeling like this early on, i was extremely dizzy and headaches and that but they tested me to see if i was Anemic and i wasnt!?

~*Leanne*~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_Jay Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 am

oh i dont know then, prehaps its just a pregnancy thing Laughing

Mrs_Jay

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by maybebaby Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 am

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. Is there anywhere else you can go for blood tests? I can get them done at the hospital & they have a drop in clinic - maybe see if yours has something similar? So that you don't have to wait, if you are anaemic then the quicker it's found the better so that something can be done about it.

With blood pressure I think it's the lower number that's important and the top one can change from minute to minute.

Hope you're feeling better soon flower (no hug smiley )
maybebaby
maybebaby

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lea m Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 am

Im sorry the doc didnt help Sad
How can she say its just stress? Suspect
I hope you start to feel better soon!! (Oh theres no hug smilie)lol
lea m
lea m

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vik987 Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 am

sorry your doctor was no help, hope you feeling better soon hunny
vik987
vik987

Female
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down