This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question

2 posters

Go down

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question Empty random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question

Post by Wombat Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:56 am

Am I reading this correctly that the LL woven wraps are only about £40? I'm looking at wraps like these: http://en.lennylamb.com/products/show/108_baby-sling-broken-twill-weave---blue-dahlia---size-l

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question PNL_zps940df2c7

Wombat

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question Empty Re: random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question

Post by Bonknerd Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:31 am

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question Screen10
Yep Smile
Bonknerd
Bonknerd

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question Empty Re: random Lenny Lamb/babywearing question

Post by Wombat Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 am

That seems crazy to me! And I love it because I can afford them and I love them....Gah! Must stop buying baby things before I have a baby! At this rate I'll have a million wraps by the time I get pregnant.

Wombat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonknerd Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 am

Little frog are around the same mark. Wink *is a shameless enabler*
Bonknerd
Bonknerd

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wombat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 am

Haha I bought a LL about a week ago off of a momma from a selling page and I just want more. It's so lovely. So far I've wrapped a cat and my Hello Kitty lol.

But I am allowed to buy baby things as long as I spend my own money....Hmmm...Well what OH doesn't know won't hurt him.

Seriously though, I'm considering buying a wrap a month until I have all of the LL's that I love and then moving onto buying different wraps...

Wombat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down